BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance.
When you truly love your BMW, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created BMW Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help maintain that sheer driving pleasure, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
Within this suite of BMW Protect products is BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance, developed to protect the beauty and finish of your vehicle, covering the costs for repairing minor cosmetic damages so your BMW leaves a lasting impression.
BENEFITS OF BMW COSMETIC REPAIR INSURANCE:
• Cover available for 2 or 3 years
• Available for new and Approved Used BMWs up to 7 years old at the start of the policy
• Repairs can be carried out at your local BMW Retailer or by our mobile repairer network
• Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 monthly payments (at no extra cost)
• 5 year guarantee on cosmetic repairs carried out under this insurance
• You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your BMW. Cover will start after you have purchased the policy
• Up to £250 contribution towards a body shop repair for damage that falls within the size parameters but cannot be cosmetically repaired
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance and does not include the full terms, conditions and limits of cover. Please refer to the policy document below.
Making a claim.
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, BMW Protect Services are available to assist you. If you purchased your policy before 1 April 2018, please call 0345 641 9735. If you purchased your policy on or after the 1 April 2018, please refer to the policy document below for full details of how to make a claim.
Get a quote:
To get a quote, please contact your participating local approved BMW Retailer or call BMW Protect Services for more information on 0330 400 1514.
BMW Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance is administered by Abraxas Insurance Administration Services Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 02928787 and its registered office is at One Victoria Street, Bristol Bridge, Bristol, BS1 6AA.
Abraxas Insurance Administration Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Insurance is underwritten by MAPFRE Asistencia Compania Internacional de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A. Dixon House, 72-75 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4BR. Company Number: FC021974. Branch Number BR008042. MAPFRE Asistencia Compañía Internacional de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A. is authorised by Direccion General de Seguros y Fondos De Pensiones and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Details about the extent of regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority are available on request.